Quick little how-to!
You’ll need: 3 polishes, top/base coat, tape (if you’d like)
1. Apply a base coat of your choice. Let this dry completely!
2. Pick 3 different nail colors (we chose purple, fuchsia, and seafoam green)! You’ll also need a white polish.
3. Paint each nail a different color-again, let this dry completely before moving on to the next step.
4. Here’s where it can get a little tricky-you can either freehand this part, or use tape. If you want to use tape, just place a piece diagonally on your nail and paint only the exposed parts (be careful to make sure the tape completely on your nail, otherwise the line won’t be clean)! Repeat on the other side to create the design on the thumb.
5. Completely optional, but we decided it’d be fun to add some polkadots! We freehanded it in this case (by just dotting directly from the bottle), but if you want to know how to dot with a bobby pin, you can check out our DIY post here!
6. Finish with a top coat, and you’re ready to show off your LBB inspired nails ;)