How To: Make Your Own Jewelry Organizer
If you’re like us, you probably have tons of LBB jewelry and not much space to display it. Our solution: the super-easy DIY jewelry organizer! It’s the perfect way to organize your necklaces, bracelets and rings for easy access when you’re getting ready in a hurry.
What you’ll need:
- Towel bar or rack. We used one that hangs over the door to avoid drilling holes into the wall.
- S-shaped shower curtain hooks that match your décor and personality. We picked up ours at Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Your favorite jewelry from Little Black Bag!
What to do:
- First, decide what type of towel rack you want. You can use one you already have, or pick one up from any home goods store near you (We found ours at Target).
- Next, figure out where you want to hang your jewelry. We suggest the interior of your closet door, a bedroom or bathroom wall, or anywhere you usually like to get ready to look fabulous!
- Now, just follow the instructions included with the towel bar and you’re ready to move on to the fun part!
- Hang your shower curtain hooks on the bars and dangle your jewelry from the hooks. Try playing around with different looks until your jewelry looks just the way you like it.
And there you have it! A simple, eye-catching way to organize your jewelry collection without breaking the bank.
In case you’re looking for the quick and easy fix, you can always try the Umbra Gateway Jewelry Stand from LBB!
Check out Little Black Bag for all our latest jewelry additions to add to your collection!